Monday, February 11, 2013

Walker's Week #101

Hey guys whats up? So this week was cool, so i´m right next to santa ana, so really they are in my district. So this last week dennis baptized his brother. So that was pretty cool. So ciudad colon is a super super small city that doesn´t have buses, so we walk a lot. My companion is super cool, he doesn´t like talking that much so our house is pretty quiet. So the ward I´m in about two or three years ago had about 130 people that went to church and now were lucky if there are 60, and every week its worse. So we try to have a lot of lessons with the members.

So there is a kid in my zone that played rugby for highland and got invited to go and play for byu and stuff. So today he taught us how to play rugby and really I have decided that latinos can´t play anything that isn´t soccer. No matter how many times you explain they just don´t understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment