Monday, February 11, 2013

Walker's Week #102

Hey whats up? So funny story, usually to remember dates I put them in my agenda. So this last week I wrote all of the dates until Friday, then I looked to make sure I wrote them right. So I realized that I was a day behind so I skipped the 1st and wrote the second and continued. So I was just kind of chilling saturday and someone asked me how old I was. I answered 20 like usual, but then I realized that it was almost my birthday so I asked my companion what the date was and it was the second. I had completely forgotten my birthday. But oh well, I now can drink legally in the states. Woot. So this week the stake president came and had a reunion with the ward council, and pretty much told us that we don´t know how to work. So yeah. I don´t know I´m pretty sure everyone is trying, they just aren´t thinking, but we´re working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment